ICRA 2 (Safety)
Start Date: 03/23/2019
Weekday evening classes starts 5:00 pm
Weekend classes starts 7:00 am
Prerequisite for ICRA 2: Students must have taken and completed ICRA Awareness.
Length of course: 3 days / 8 hours (30 credits)
Upon completion the students should be able to:
- Explain why odors can be a problem in a healthcare setting and methods for controlling them.
- Describe how to construct different types of barriers.
- List the two main functions of a negative air machine (NAM) in an ICRA work environment.
- Describe the terminology related to the selection of a negative air machine for a worksite (CFM, ACH)
- Demonstrate how to position, set up, operate, maintain, and dismantle a negative air machine in a specified work area.
Registration are closed for this class.